SECURITY POLICY OF THE DEPARTMENT OF TOURISM WEBSITE
was conducted on September 1, 2016.
1. The purposeof the Department of Tourism website has been prepared to give information, news and services that associated with the Department of Tourism. In using the service in Website of user will be held in the terms and provisions of the following. So, user should study this condition and Website usage terms or conditions and any other agreements that the Department of Tourism's notice on the website carefully before you use the service. Due to using service is the customer has agreed to comply with the conditions and terms of service regulations. Guests are kindly requested to cease. Visit and use this Website immediately.
2. The terms and conditions of using in the website2.1 users can get access to create, transmit or information display such as data files, written text, computer software, music, audio files Or other sounds, photographs, videos or other part. Or by the use of through this services. Here in after referred to as "content".
2.2 Content that presented to the user may be protected by intellectual property rights of the content owner. User does not has right to modify, dispose, or create from derivative works such content in whole or in a part, unless the users are given explicit permission from the owner of that content.
2.3 Users may find inappropriate or impolite that is causing of dissatisfaction under their own risk.
2.4 Department of Tourism has a right to screen, review, modify, refuse or remove any content that is inappropriate out of service. The Department of Tourism may provide tools to screen content which it is not contrary to the law Regulation of the government concerned.
2.5 Department of Tourism Website might be stop temporarily or permanently. Or terminate service to any specific user. If these services affect users of other services or is contrary to the law without letting users know in advance.
2.6 To stop or cancel the service in accordance with Article 2.5. Users will not be able to use the service and access details of account users, files, documents Or other content on account of their service.
2.7 In the case of the Department of Tourism stop service on a permanent or cancel services to users. Department of Tourism has the right to delete the information on account of the service without notifying the user in advance.
3. The rights and obligations of the user3.1 User will provide their information such as identity or contact information which is accurate and up to date. The Department of Tourism Website as part of the registration process for the service or continuous using the service.
3.2 Users will be used for purposes that are permitted by the regulations of the Department of Tourism Website and which it is not contrary to Laws, regulations and practices that are accepted.
3.3 The User shall not access or attempt to access the services by any other methods including the use of automated method (The script), except the Department of Tourism provided, unless the users are licensed by the Department of Tourism by expressly to do so.
3.4 User shall not make or participate in hindering or disrupting services of the Department of Tourism as well as server and network that is connected service.
3.5 The User shall not duplicate, copy, repeat, sell, trade or resell the service applied for any purpose unless the user is authorized by the Department of Tourism by expressly to do so.
3.6 The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password that is associated with any account to access in the service.
3.7 Users are solely responsible to any person including the Department of Tourism. In damages are arising from the break the regulations.
4. Links to other websites.4.1 Links to other websites are only provided for the convenience to the user only. Department of Tourism is not associated or controlling, authentication, reliability. As well as responsibility for the content of those websites and the Department of Tourism is not responsible for any content that is displayed on other sites linking to the Department of Tourism Website or any damages which is arising from visiting such sites link to your site to the Department of Tourism Website.
4.2 In case of requiring to link to the Department of Tourism Website. Users can link to the homepage of the Department of Tourism by user has requested in writing. If you want to link to internal pages of the website, you must be approved in writing by the Department of Tourism only. And to give such consent, Department of Tourism reserves the right to impose any conditions with another link to the Department of Tourism Website. Department of Tourism is not responsible for any content that is displayed on websites linked to the Department of Tourism Website. Or for any damages is arising from use of those sites.
5. Disclaimer5.1 Department of Tourism is not responsible for any damages, including damages, losses and expenses incurred whether directly or indirectly. As a result or consequence of a user access this website or linked websites. With this website or damages, losses or expenses that is resulting from the failure to use error, omission, interruption, defect, imperfection, and computer virus. Although, the Department of Tourism will be notified that may be damage, loss or expenses. Moreover, the Department of Tourism is not responsible for website users or person who from claims that incurred any content on the site. Included the decision or any action is arising from reliance on the content of the website or for any damages whether direct or indirect damages. As well as any other damages that may occur the user agrees and recognizes that. Department of Tourism is not responsible for the actions of all users.
6. Ownership and intellectual property rights6.1 Department of Tourism or licensors to Department of Tourism Website who is the sole legal right in ownership including any intellectual property rights that are contained in the Service. Department of Tourism or licensors be prepared whether those rights are registered or not.
6.2 Users have to conceal the information of the Department of Tourism Website that is designated as confidential without prior written consent from the Department of Tourism.
6.3 The User shall not use trade names, trademark, Service mar, Name of domain of the Department of Tourism Website without the consent in writing by the Department of Tourism.