(1) Preparation of policy proposals and plans for development of tourism.
(2) Analysis and research to prepare the course and coordination to promote the training of tourism personnel.
(3) Promote the development of tourism as well as personnel competency standard certification.
(4) To operate on various secretary committees that are established. In order to complying agreement on the recognition of professional qualifications of personnel, travel and other agreements related to ASEAN.
(5) Provides consultation and advice and monitoring personnel trained in tourism.
(6) Develop a database registration of ASEAN tourism personnel records and personnel involved in tourism.
(7) Continue to strengthen coordination and cooperation and to create a network of public and private enterprises, both domestic and abroad on the development of tourism.
(8) Working with or support the work of other agencies involved or the assigned.